Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

SUNDAY LIFE HACKS

Yo Yo Yo, Hope everyone had a good week. I know I did! Thank you all for supporting me and I will keep up the mediocre work! Now some tips and hacks to make your awesome life even more awesome!

1) Body Language, A person pointing their feet at you means they are paying attention. Shy or Nervous people often hide their palms when talking (O_o)

2) When you are robbed or threatened, do not say "help". It won't attractive attention. Instead say FIRE.

3) I hate ingrown toenails THEY HURT LIKE HELL. To prevent this, cut a wide "v" shape into your nail next time you clip your nails. This allows your sides to not grow in.

4) Gotta take care of business in a public bathroom? Before you deposit your presents, lay some toilet paper. This prevents yucky splashes and avoids that loud "PLOP" noise.

5) Ladies! do not shake nail polish before applying. This creates air bubbles. Instead roll it with you hands before putting it on.


40 comments:

  1. I do the 4th one at home, nothing worse than getting toilet water on my pooper

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for these life tips and nice pic of Mr. T lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha those good moves from Mr.T XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ingrown toenail one is really cool! Where do you cut the shape?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for that.. I like the fire idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha nice life hax
    looking forward to posts like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thought 4 was pretty ingenious. Never thought about trying it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol at number 4 and sadly not the first time ive heard about it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this really helps, thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the tips, and for Mr t's dance moves

    ReplyDelete
  11. the tips are silly, but the gif is aewsome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Room mate was telling me the fire one the other day. Good stuff. Thx for the sup, you got mine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice tips man. the gif made me lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sunday Life Hacks are the best! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ugh, definitely need that toenail tip...

    ReplyDelete
  16. lol i dont understand the significance of mr t, but the hacks are super sweet. thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've heard the V in your toenail so many times I actually did this about 5 days ago...not sure if working. :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. good tips for the nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I thought you were always supposed to shake nailpolish...fail for me XD

    ReplyDelete
  20. It would be weird having V shapes cut into your toenails. You'd snag your socks lol.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i pity the fool who didnt like this post

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fancy stuff in on here today. I need to catch up with everything!

    ReplyDelete