Search This Blog

Sunday, October 10, 2010

SUNDAY LIFE HACKS

Wow it's already been another week?? I went from 0 to 60 followers. YAYz for me and all of you.

NOW here's some tips to further improve your already awesome lives


1. Procrastinated till you essay is due right now???!! Buy yourself one more day’s time by taking a jpeg or music file and renaming the extension to .doc and changing the name to your essay’s. By changing the file extension , your professor will not be able to see the corrupt file and email you to send your doc again the next day.

2. Have acne? Don’t want cavities leprosy? These things are caused by bacteria and can be reduced greatly by eating Cashews. (shits crazy huh)

3. Obvious hack is obvious, Brush teeth twice a day to prevent cavities, cavities can get into the blood stream and decay your brain.

4. When you buy anything besides food, think to yourself whether you would still have it or use it in 4 years. You’ll save money this way.

5. You look at people in public and guess what! They look at you too. Never make yourself a fool and make controlled actions. Guys won’t look down on you and the opposite sex will admire.

28 comments:

  1. I dont understand tip number 5 lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome post, bro! waiting for MOAR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tips C:

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice tips indeed, I like the 1st one

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah, the document trick is pretty clever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome life hacks! I lol'd at your .gif

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obvious hack is obvious
    thanks for the tips.. very useful...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha these are some pretty useful tips

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dunno about number 4.... kinda limits you to just rice and canned raviolli

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh god tight jeans lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice tips dude

    also i like the gif

    ReplyDelete
  12. number 4 is a really good tip - i have a lot less broken junk around now

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, I didn't know that cavities could get into your blood stream.

    ReplyDelete
  14. 4. When you buy anything besides food, think to yourself whether you would still have it or use it in 4 years. You’ll save money this way.

    I like this point, saving money is one of the best things we can do!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great tricks. I may have to try out the first one haha, I slack wayy too much!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is a good follow up post to the previous one

    I have a new post on GTL Everyday too :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved the hacks but i loved more that gif, hahaha that random girl appearing in the holes is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh thanks for the cashews! I will go buy some cashew chicken yum!
    Mesty =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Grats, and thanks for the tips. Lots of this is new to me and yet something I should care greatly about!

    ReplyDelete