1) Going to a Halloween rave? Don’t want to spend $10 on a bottle of water? Tell a staff member there (whoever walks around with a radio/wakie talkie) that you were given some kind of pill and you are now feeling dehydrated. The last thing they want is the event to be crashed with fire trucks and ambulances so they will hand you a few bottles to avoid that.
2) At the store, just because the sign says "Buy 2 get 1 free" it doesn’t you mean you save. If you don’t need it!
3) Use the “draft” option when printing long paper documents, This saves you ink and money.
4) LAZY? FIGURE THIS OUT! The consequences and stress from procrastinating are TEN TIMES worse than just getting off your ass and doing whatever it is you are putting off. (seriously)
5) When you blow your nose, make sure you keep your mouth open. You can actually rupture/pop your eardrums if you don’t
6) Install a mirror in your shower. Shaving in the shower is most convenient, your skin is soft and lubricated and the shavings just flow down the drain.
7) Ladies! Always wait for your moisturizer to be completely absorbed before applying foundation, that way your “face” won’t slide off in the middle of the day.