Search This Blog

Sunday, November 14, 2010

SUNDAY LIFE HACKS

Yeahh son!!! Another week again. Time flies by fast. I am about 50 away to 200 followers! So now here are some tips to make your already awesome lives even better!


1) Phone/mp3 player took a dip in the pool or rain? Try to save it by burying it in a container full of rice. The rice will absorb the moisture out.

2) Penny collector? Taco Bell’s Hot sauce is really good at cleaning pennies. ( lol wat)

3) DO NOT PLAY basketball in running shoes, you will twist your ankle.

4) All women think about what others think about them, there are no exceptions

5) When playing “rock paper scissors” 90% of players go for scissors first.

6) Eat your toast upside down, that way you can actually enjoy the butter you spread on.


23 comments:

  1. Doesnt make any sense( the 5th one ) i saw somewhere that 70-80% choose rocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me but I have to rip off this gif.
    Shooooop fever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard of similar uses for rice, like putting some in salt for it not to "rock up"

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are pretty interesting, although I knew about the toast one strangely enough

    ReplyDelete
  5. I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT ATE TOAST UPSIDE DOWN. win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 10 is genius i never thought about it

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol upside down toast

    ReplyDelete
  8. When playing rock paper scissors I'm going to pick rock from now on :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. 90% go for scissors!? god, the ppl in my family must be weird because I never catch them going scissors first

    ReplyDelete
  10. 4) All women think about what others think about them, there are no exceptions

    So very true.

    ReplyDelete
  11. God damn it taco bell is just making the world a better place every day

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shooped. Posting tomorrow. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. good tips :)
    also, now on, on sundays i wont post life hax D:

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've actually used #1 to save one of my phones from an unfortunate bathroom accident.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lol I sometimes play basketball in my running shoes. No biggie though, I am blessed with ankles like a horse. It takes a lot to mess them up. Though whenever I walk they make a clicking noise...

    Good tip for the pennies. Does it work for the wheat pennies from the early 1900s?

    ReplyDelete
  16. 7) Tom Cruise Mapother IV is dyslexic, but Scientology cured him.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yep and the new week begins again ! fuck**g monday :(

    ReplyDelete