Search This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

SUNDAY LIFE HACKS

Sorry for the lack of posts peeps, I had some legit midterms to deal with and one more on Tuesday. I feel like my brain is about to be intellectually BANKRUPTED. But I’ll always make time for some sweet tips for ya’ll’s. Turkey Day is coming up in a few weeks, I CAN’T WAIT TO GET SWOLL. Now some hacks to make your already awesome lives even better!

1) Unless you are communing everyday, you should only fill up half way when pumping gas. The less weight of gas allows better mileage if you are just driving around locally.

2) Everything people do is self motivated, nobody “does stuff to be kind”

3) Need to get up early? To stop yourself pressing on the snooze button PUT YOUR ALARM CLOCK ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM. This will force you out of bed. (unless you are super lazy and continue sleeping)

4) Hard to get those earrings in? Before you put them all lick/wet your thumb and index finger and touch where the earring hole is. This will open it up more for you to put your earring on.

5) Toothpaste(the creamy kind not gel) can buff out small scratches. So you can fix CD’s or displays.


52 comments:

  1. The first tip about gas is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Useful hacks! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome post love the gas mileage one

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use my sperm for cds, its better than toothpaste.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks for checking out my blog! Good tips here and love how your blog looks. That picture at the end just cracked me up :D

    WereAndWillBe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh god, I've tried 3 before thinking it was a genius idea

    i listened to the alarm for 20 minutes before i could get to it :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tips, the toothpaste one will come in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good post! I didn't realize toothpaste could be used for other things, lol. Thanks for the comment, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Didn't know I could put toothpaste on my cd's. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good stuff. Also I love that gif haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! I'm super lazy, even when the alarm sound is very annoying I just ignore it and keep sleeping like a baby. Besides, it's cold =(

    ReplyDelete
  12. i lold sooo hard on that kid :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck with the mid term and I enjoyed the post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a good idea with the alarm clock.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i used to do that alarm thing , it works but then i started walking back and falling on the bed to fall asleep again lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmm interesting. I was always told to keep the gas tank full because the pumps can go bad in the cars.

    ReplyDelete
  17. that kid has some mad moves

    ReplyDelete
  18. better yet smash the alarm clock and go back to bed lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. I unfortunately would wake up, shut the alarm off, then jump back into bed, I fail. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. I need to test that toothpaste idea on some old and trusty sunglasses of mine. They're getting really bad after 7 years.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love life hacks! thanks haha i always learn something new from these

    ReplyDelete
  22. great tips, love the dancing kid!

    ReplyDelete
  23. 2 is super nietzsche-ish, but I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  24. whoa never knew about #1

    and i actually do #3 already, i feel good

    ReplyDelete
  25. hey man, intellectual bankruptcy is no joke... a couple days should let you get a discharge so you can be fresh :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. I never thought about it that way...

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow man that guys dances superb :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. well good luck on the midterms. definitely gonna try that toothpaste idea.

    ReplyDelete
  29. awesome tips, love the yo gabba gabba gif lol.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Nice post, bro ! I follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  31. ok i do number 3, and i wish i could dance like this little kid haha

    ReplyDelete
  32. I always find good pictures or videos here that I end up printing out or using. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I still can't get out of my bed, and I have 3 alarms clocks all placed around the room...
    Damnnn xD

    ReplyDelete
  34. Good tips! Especially the earrings one!

    ReplyDelete
  35. i do things to be kind lol

    ReplyDelete